Art Deco 1920s Beaded Vintage Bag
A smart example of crisp retro fashion, it's the black handbag equal to the Little Black Dress for an evening out.
Glossy patent leather-like material catches the light creating a flash of luminous charm. It's an accessory that can carry the essentials for you and carry on as a conversation piece too. Lined with matching material in black, the interior is in great shape with very, very little signs of wear. A clear label "Handbags Limited, made in Canada" is stitched inside. The short , practical handle is enough to securely drape in the crook of your arm and is free from any cracks or color rubbing. A twist lock in the front is in working order to secure your essentials for the day ahead.
This purse is in excellent condition and is ready to make a fashion statement with you.
This bag measures:
- approximately 7.25" (18.41cm, 184.1mm) long, measured end to end
- approximately 2" (5.08cm ,50.8mm) wide, measured front to back.
- 6" (16.24cm, 162.4mm) tall, including handle
- very minimal wear commensurate with age.
- possibly made of black patent leather
If you are interested in this item and would like a shipping estimate, please contact us by phone or form with your postal code.