Art Deco 1920s Cream Beaded Vintage Handbag
A dazzling example of vintage style, this is a vintage beaded bag that's ready to flash and wow anyone who sees it!
A great piece for a gift idea or for that finishing piece to take with you to a splashy 1920s retro party, it's an accessory that can carry the essentials for you and carry on as a conversation piece too.
Lined with a light champagne silk material, the interior is in great shape and features the original material which is stitched in place with thread. A noteworthy characteristic of this bag is the impressive fringe of beaded strands on the bottom of the bag that are hand stitched in place. The entire accessory is capped off with a darling pleated trim around the top opening.
A wonderful collector's piece. It would also look stunning preserved in a well appointed shadow box.
Complete with its original short twisted silk handle, this purse is a rare find and is ready to make a fashion statement with you
- 16.5" (42.0cm, 420mm) Tall, including handle and scalloped beaded trim on bottom.
- 7" (18cm,180mm) Tall bag, without trim or handles included.
- 6" (15.5cm, 165mm) Wide purse body measured side to side.
- Satin lining and beading in good condition, some beads have been lost and there is some wear inside the bag that's commensurate with age.
- Images of the actual described item have been used for this listing.
If you are in the Edmonton area, drop by or give us a call.
Shipping fees are additional.
If you would like to purchase this item from outside of the Edmonton area, please contact us by phone or form with your postal code. We will calculate shipping and notify you of those costs.
Find your treasures here.
10423 79 Avenue NW
If you are interested in this item and would like a shipping estimate, please contact us by phone or form with your postal code.